Information Provided by this Website
The information on this Website has been provided by Growore Recruitment for informational purposes. Growore Recruitment endeavors to supply accurate materials on this website, however Growore Recruitment does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such materials. Growore Recruitment shall not be liable to you, or any third parties, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses, costs, liabilities or expenses allegedly arising out of or in relation to you access (or inability to access), use of or reliance on any information contained on this website.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We will ask you to provide certain personal information to help us provide you with the best service that we can, and to enable us to manage any period of employment or contracting with us when you apply through our website, or through a third-party provider such as an online job board.
We will only collect information where we need to do so to provide our service to you. If we ask you for anything that is not necessary but may be helpful, we will indicate that it is optional that this is provided to us. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. However, if you don’t, or we can’t otherwise collect your personal information, it may affect our ability to engage with you.
The personal information we will collect about you may include:
- Your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, address
- Bank details, payment information, tax number
- Driver license, passport
- Emergency contact information; medical information
- Education, qualifications, work history
- Information disclosed in an application, cover letter, curriculum vitae or interview
- Email communications and your written and verbal interactions with us
- Any other personal information you provide us
- We will also conduct pre-employment checks which means that we will obtain information about you from third parties
These checks may include:
- Reference checks
- Credit check (if the position involves significant financial risk)
- Drug and alcohol test
- Criminal record check
- Psychometric testing
- Anti-money laundering checks; and/or
- Whether you have a right to work in the country
How we use your personal information?
- Assess your suitability for an assignment or role with us and any ongoing employment
- To verify your identity and other relevant application information
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with information about job vacancies
- Communicate with you (e.g. provide support, or correspond with you about your application)
- Facilitate your use of our website
- To provide our clients with reporting specific to the services we deliver to them
- Facilitate your participation in any promotion or competition that you have entered
- Improve our products and services and conduct market and business analysis
- Keep you informed about our services and tell you about our promotions
- Subject to your consent, provide you with news and events we believe may be of interest to you
How we disclose your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our clients if we are putting you forward for a job
- Third parties to conduct pre-employment checks (e.g. credit check or testing organizations)
- Any other person or organization that you have authorized us to disclose your information to
- Our service providers that we have engaged to provide a service to us in relation to the website or any Service that we have agreed to provide you
We also use tracking cookies with the Google Analytics tool to analyze non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services. This data is aggregated and cannot personally identify you. We may use third party cookies on some sections of our website, including Facebook and LinkedIn tracking pixels. This is to help communicate and customize our messages elsewhere on the internet including remarketing, and give you the best experience.
When you place an enquiry for our vacancies on our website, the company collects your contact information such as name, address and telephone number. This information is used specifically to follow up your enquiry and may be passed onto one of our consultants for processing.
This web site takes stringent precautions to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line. We have stringent protection policies for protecting user information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.