What are the advantages of working with a recruitment agency?
The needs of each company are individual, but there are several main reasons why working with a professional recruitment agency is beneficial and effective.
- Timing. Good agencies work with a ready base of qualified candidates, which means they can provide quality candidates that meet your requirements from the first days of working together.
- Expertise. Recruitment experts can help you quickly build an optimal candidate profile with the right level of required seniority. In addition, they will select the most appropriate sources to find the right professionals for you and prepare an attractive description of your vacancy. Finally, they will find the best assessment techniques to suit your needs.
- Resource savings. When cooperating with a recruitment agency, there is no need to create an in-house recruiting department. You pay only for the final successful candidate and there is no need for regular expenses for salaries, bonuses, and benefits.
- Subject-matter experts. When searching for rare expertise or recruiting exclusive specialists, it is more effective to turn to an agency. This is especially important if you have a tight deadline. It is also worth seeking help from professional recruiters if you are having trouble finding the right candidate for a lengthy period of time.
- International recruitment. Agency services are ideal if you are in a new market – another country or region. Recruiters’ expertise will not only help you quickly find the right specialists but also provide information about competitors, salary levels, and the peculiarities of local legislation.
- Privacy. Some situations require a confidential search for candidates for certain positions. In this instance, a recruitment agency is often more reliable than in-house recruiting.
- Guarantee. Most agencies provide a guarantee. This means that if the hired employee leaves or is fired during the guarantee period, you will be given a replacement free of charge.
How does the hiring process work through the agency?
Modern recruitment agencies have the most flexible approach to building processes for the convenience of their client. They focus on the specifics of jobs, the particularities of customer requirements, timing, and the customer’s desire to be involved in the assessment processes. The following is an example of the steps recruitment firms usually follow:
- Receiving a request/inquiry from a customer
- Discussion of deadlines and requirements (candidate profile, special conditions, skills, and benefits provided)
- Negotiating the terms of cooperation and signing a contract
- Identification of the stages of the assessment for the candidate and clarification of the responsible persons on both sides
- Simultaneously with the preparation of the contract, the search for candidates begins (tools and sites for the search are defined)
- The customer is regularly provided with an agreed number of successfully assessed candidates for review
- Throughout the process of selecting suitable candidates, the agency assumes administrative tasks (coordination and interaction with candidates up to their start date)
- Background checks including references from previous employers to the customer are provided if necessary
- Gathering the necessary information and documents, preparing an offer for the successful candidate
- Collecting feedback from the customer and assisting with onboarding if required
How can I manage my remote team?
Remote working is becoming more and more popular these days. It has a number of advantages. For example, you can hire specialists regardless of their location and reduce the cost of maintaining an office. However, when partially or completely transitioning your team to a remote work format, there are some aspects to consider. Here are a few tips to help you manage your remote team:
- Keep track of hours worked. When your employees work remotely, keeping track of their hours can be tricky. Make sure you have a system in place (using online monitoring programs) to help you accurately track the hours your employees are working.
- Channels of internal communication. Pay special attention to the choice of messengers and scheduling systems. The software should be user-friendly, ensure the security of your data, and meet the requirements of the team and the company.
- Pay attention to time zones. If your employees are located in different time zones, make sure you take this into account when scheduling meetings. Try to arrange regular meetings, remember the time differences, for the comfort and efficiency of each employee.
- Choose a payment method. The issue of payment of wages is especially relevant if your employees are located in different countries. There are now many convenient services for the transfer of funds. It is worth comparing them in advance and choosing the most suitable one for your company based on the number of employees and their respective location. It is also vital to consider the various legalities of local tax laws.
- Equipment and benefits. When switching to a remote work format, make sure that all your employees have the necessary equipment and stable internet connections. This is especially important when hiring new employees. Also, think through your benefits system, taking into account the specifics of working remotely. Employees in a remote format could for example be compensated for internet connections or mobile services to help them create a more comfortable and worthwhile workplace.
- Keep communication open. When managing a remote team, it’s important to keep the lines of communication open. Make sure you have regular check-ins with your employees and encourage them to reach out to you with any questions or concerns.
Managing a remote team can be a challenge, but it’s definitely doable. By following these tips, you can make sure your remote employees are productive.
If I’m considering relocating my business, where should I start?
If you’re considering relocating your business, the first thing you need to do is figure out what your new location will offer in terms of cost, convenience, and clientele. Once you’ve done that, it’s time to start planning and budgets for the move.
The cost of relocating will vary depending on the size of your business and the distance you’re moving. If you’re moving a small business, you can probably do it yourself without too much trouble. But if it’s a larger business, you’ll want to make a more detailed plan for moving employees and equipment. It’s probably best to do it in stages. It is also better to ask for help from professionals.
The convenience of your new location is also important to consider. You’ll want to choose a location that’s comfortable for your employees and customers. And you’ll also want to make sure that the new location has the infrastructure in place to support your business.
Finally, you’ll need to think about the clientele you’re hoping to attract with your new location. If you’re moving to a new city, you’ll want to research the demographics of the area to make sure you’re moving to a place where your target market resides.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you can start the planning process. We’ll be happy to help you with every step of the way, from finding a new location to covering all your legal and accounting issues. Contact us today to get started!
I want extra help for my team with difficult projects but have no idea where to find highly skilled candidates.
In this case, Contract Recruitment could be an optimum solution for you. Contract staffing is a popular solution for businesses that need extra help during periods of peak demand or for positions that are difficult to fill permanently. With contract staffing, businesses can bring in highly skilled workers for a specific period of time, with no further obligations after the contract expires. We have extensive experience helping businesses find the right contract staff to meet their needs.
I’ve found the perfect candidate, but they’re in a different country and I’m not sure how I can place them and make payments.
Here we can help you with our Employer of the Record (EoR) service offering. Global EoR offers a new way for employers to legally and efficiently engage with talent in any location without having to set up local entities or risking violating local employment laws. The employer of record maintains control over day-to-day management tasks such as compensation, position duties, projects, performance evaluation systems etc, while still treating employees like one cohesive unit under their authority by providing them employee benefits. Get in touch to learn more.
What industry do you specialize in recruiting talent for?
We recruit talent across several industries, from tech to hospitality and more! With a client database as large as ours, we always find the right talent for the job!