GrowMore Recruitment is a full-service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst within Operations Analytics, you are responsible for delivering actionable insights to stakeholders throughout operations. In this role, you are reviews data to produce finance and market intelligence reports. These reports are used to highlight patterns and trends in a given market that may influence a company’s operations and future goals.
This is a perfect opportunity for you if you have strong attention to detail, experience with BI applications/technology, analytical thinking, and the ability to solve problems.
- Prepare ad hoc and automated reports for internal stakeholders
- Provide actionable insight into both reactive and proactive cases to improve the decision-making of the senior management.
- Author Oracle SQL queries to extract, investigate & manipulate data from Oracle database with a focus on tuning and performance
- Develop dashboards/reports for internal stakeholders
- Ensure data and report integrity by implementing and adhering to quality control processes
- Partner with other internal analytics providers to ensure consistency in quality and implementation of best practices for SQL code development, reporting, and analysis
- Collaborate with other team members in order to improve reporting, campaign analytics, and overall data quality
- Work on special projects as required
- 3+ years experience working in analytics, information management, or similar field
- Experience authoring & optimizing SQL queries
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau strongly preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable drawing business conclusions from large data sets and being able to communicate them in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational skills and an obsession for detail
- Expert English language skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Experience working with R/Python
- Working knowledge of ETL
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Competitive salary
- Remote work environment
- 5-star health insurance
- Mobile balance allowance
- Gym/Fitness Centre Membership
Business Intelligence Analyst
|Required experience||3+ years|
|Type of work||Office|